Weight(With Package): 26kg
Waterproof Rating: IP65 Rating
Tuner Technology: ATSC&NTSC / PAL
Supported Internet Services: Netflix,Pandora,Vudu,Facebook,YouTube,Amazon Instant Video
Special Feature: Smart Mirror TV for Bathroom
Size(With Package): 33.66*24.14*5.36 inch
Size: 30.52*19.99*2.46 inch
Screen Technology: LED
SD Card Support: No
Refresh Rate: Ntsc(60Hz)
Receiving System: PAL,NTSC
Product Name: Waterproof TV for Shower
Operating System: Linux
Network Support: Yes
Mounting Type: Embedded Installation
Model Number: WT32A0KAGA
Interface Type: LAN,USB,Digital Audio,Composite A/V,Wi-Fi,Headphones 3.5 mm
Input Power: DC12V
Display Size: 32 inches
Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi,USB,Ethernet,HDMI
Brightness: 350 nit
Brand Name: Sylvox
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
3D Image Support: No
Waterproof TV for Bathroom
IP65 waterproof shower television, dust-proof and anti-fog, which can effectively prevent the damage of the TV from water flushing. Powered with safe low voltage DC 12V, you can watch TV programs safely in the humid environment. Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, hot tubs, steam rooms, hotels, salon, sauna, spa etc
Smart Full HD TV
Smart digital TV with Linux system (768M+4G), pre-installed official genuine APPs such as Netflix, YouTube, Vudu, Pandora, Hulu, Twitter, Facebook, Accu Weather, Miracast RX. Max resolution 1920 x 1080 provides high quality vivid pictures and a better viewing experience. Support HDTV(ATSC) Tuner, have access to local channels
Magic Mirror Design
The mirror surface is made of tempered glass, which is durable, when the bathroom TV is turned off, it looks like a mirror, which can decorate your bathroom, and when it is turned on, you can watch various TV programs. Support WiFi connection, and you can watch TV through the Internet. Hidden mirror vibration sound, excellent bass effect.
In-wall with the Mounting Bracket
1. Create an opening within the chosen area of the wall according to the mounting bracket outlines. Leave enough space for the cables and adapter.
2. Set up power and signal circuit and the outlet.
3. Place the mounting bracket into the recess and use the pilot holes to drill into the wall on sides or back.
4. Place the raw plugs into the holes that have been drilled and screw the mounting bracket into position.
5. Organize the cables and embed the TV to the mounting bracket.